Monday 16 July 2012

The Backlog Shoe Log

Date/ Time: 06/07/2012 8.30am-6pm
Shoes: Blace
Why and Where: Going to work
Travel: Walk
Comment: Was a really wet day today, boot day for sure as I didn't fancy wet feet! My outfit was all black so was going to select black footwear to match. Blace boots made the outfit abit more edgy that the SM ones. 


Date/ Time: 06/07/2012 9pm-11.30pm
Shoes: Slippers
Why and Where: Home
Travel: n/a
Comment: Just lounging around really. 


Date/ Time: 07/07/2012 1pm-6pm
Shoes: Bow Pumps
Why and Where: Going to parents house to visit family
Travel: Bus and walk
Comment: Looking smart but casual as I didn't know if there were any plans when I got their to go out for a meal. The shoes are comfy, smart and stylish so I would say they are perhaps the most practical shoes I own at the mo. 


Date/ Time: 08/07/2012 1.15pm-11pm
Shoes: SM Boots
Why and Where: Sunday Dinner at partner's family home
Travel: Walk
Comment: Fair bit of a walk there so needed to be practical shoe day. Due to my rather short shorts decided to these boots to cover up some of my leg that were on show. 


Date/ Time: 09/07/2012 8.30am-6pm
Shoes: Fuggs
Why and Where: Going to work
Travel: Walk
Comment:Rainy again! Went for the Fuggs as they are warm and comforting in this rather hideous weather. 


Date/ Time: 10/07/2012 8.30am-6pm 
Shoes: BBP
Why and Where: Going to work
Travel: Walk
Comment: Typical work outfit today. Dull day and had nothing important planned at work so very casual and laid back.


Date/ Time: 10/07/2012 6.30pm-7.15pm
Shoes: Running
Why and Where: Went for run/jog
Travel: running/jogging
Comment:The running shoes are strictly for running/jogging excercising only. I'm no longer a trainer girl so would never where them for work. plus it would no go with any of my clothing... at all!


Date/ Time: 10/07/2012 10pm-11pm
Shoes: Slippers
Why and Where: Home
Travel: n/a
Comment: Pottering around the flat


Date/ Time: 11/07/2012 8.30am-6pm
Shoes: SM Boots
Why and Where: Going to work
Travel: Walk
Comment: Another wet day. A should note, when I return home each day. My shoes are one of the first items to be taken off after my coat/jacket


Date/ Time: 11/07/2012 9pm-10pm
Shoes: Slippers
Why and Where: Home
Travel: n/a
Comment: Chilling at home


Date/ Time: 12/07/2012 8.30pm-6pm
Shoes: TBP
Why and Where: Going to work
Travel: Walk
Comment: Again casual work day. Like to give variation between the different pumps I have too.


Date/ Time: 13/07/2012
Shoes: BBP
Why and Where: Going to work
Travel: Walk
Comment: I try not to wear the exact samne pair of shoes 2 days in a row. This is mainky just to give time for the shoes to air out. I hate smelly shoes.


Date/ Time: 14/07/2012 1pm-2pm
Shoes: Bow Pumps
Why and Where: Going to Tesco for food shop
Travel: Walk
Comment: Just happened to be the first pair I slipped on. Was in a rush to leave the flat and these were just nearest to access.


Date/ Time: 14/07/2012 9pm-2am
Shoes: SM Boots
Why and Where: Going to house party
Travel: Walk
Comment: Was wearing my fav LBD because we were walking there I didn't wanna wear heels. Went for the SM boots to bring a bit of edge to my girly smart look.


Date/ Time: 15/07/2012 6pm-7pm
Shoes: Slippers
Why and Where: Home
Travel: n/a
Comment:Lazy day today. Didn't leave the flat today and only put the slippers on after I came out the shower. Otherwise I may have just spent the day barefooted.

No comments:

Post a Comment