Thursday 6 September 2012

Material of the Boot- Don't

I'm after an item that will last; so to go with a solid heel and sole I want a boot that is also well made and will not fall apart after vigorous wear. As well as this, I also want a boot that wouldn't limit the occasions I wore the item.

Below are some examples that would not be suitable for what I want:


Office- Diggin it black canvas- £58.00


Urban Outfitters- Clarks Originals Black Fur Lined Desert Boots- £89.00


Office- Blowfish Hanuku strap ankle boot black pu- £45.00


A canvas and suede material would be a difficult material to maintain particualy in rainy British weather and thefore would limit the occasions where I could wear the item. The "Blowfish" boot- I had actually purchased a pair of these once; they lasted about a month before they fell apart so I dont like synthetic materials as I know they just can't last.

No comments:

Post a Comment