Wednesday 5 September 2012

Material of the Heel and Sole- Don't

The material of the heel and sole is the one thing that is always important to me in all the shoes I purchase. This is because I always require the shoes to last a decent period of time and after many trials and errors in buying shoes I have found some elements that I really like and dislike.

The examples
of this are found below:


Topshop- Mario Black Hiking Boots- £40.00

 


Schuh- Cory Moccasin Tassle Ank (w)- £45


Dune- Newton - Visible Zip Leather Ankle Boot- £90.00


A plastic, synthetic heel is a no go area as is a thin rubber sole. The main reason for this is I find these materials to cause the shoe to have the shortest lifespan. I believe the main reason for this is due to my lifestyle and the amound of walking I do, causing the material to wear down quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment